"Ein neuer Weg ist immer ein Wagnis. Aber wenn wir den Mut haben loszugehen, dann ist jedes Stolpern und jeder Fehltritt ein Sieg über unsere Ängste, unsere Zweifel und Bedenken."

Montag, 19. November 2012

101 days and totally happy :)

Hey guys :)
Yah there I am again :)
I just can't believe I am already in Nebraska for 101 days now. This just seems like such a long time but it went by soo fast. If I am thinkins about that I only have about 181 days left I am already afraid haha.

Well I am living with my new host family for 1 week now, and I just looove them :) each of them!  I already feel like a part of the family after one week.

and because everybody asks me: yes I still have contact to Sarah ( my old host sister). We both want to stay friends for sure.

Well on Friday I went to the Theatre with Vivian to watch Breaking Dawn 2 :) well first we got to the theatre 10 minutes too late, because we stopped by McDonald's to get some food. Well then we got into the movie, right when the comercials were over and the movie started. The only 2 seats that were free, were in the right corner in the first row - worst seats ever, but well nothing can make this movie bad :D So we sat there in the theatre eating our McDonald's food and at the end we were sooo sad that the Twilight movies are actually over now.

After that Vivian spent the night at my house. It was soo funny cause we fell asleep in the basement and first went up to my room at 5:30 am ! :D 
The next day My host mom, my host sister and her bestfriend, Vivian and I went to the Omaha Zoo. Omg! Guys the Omaha zoo is huuuuuuge :D well I think you can hear that I loved the zoo. Unfortunately I don't have any  photos because - well you all know me - I forgot my camera card in my computer so I couldn't take any pictures :D But when I am going the next time I'm gonna take many many photos !

After the zoo Sami and I hang out with some friends. I learned a new card game called "Spoon" and yah guys it's as weird as it sounds :D But it's fun :)

Another weird experience was on sunday when I went to the grocerie store with my host mom. We had a looot of bags and I mean I am already used to not packing the stuff my self but letting the young people do it who work there, but this time we had so many bags that we not even took it to the car but driving by the drive through and letting them put in our car. It was soo awkward hahaha.

Well today I had kind of a short school day. It was as long as usual, but the last 2 periods my classes went to an assembly. It was soo sad, because it was about a boy who died by a car accident exactly 2 years ago. His mom was there and talked to us and I felt soo sorry for her, she still had tears in her eyes although it's 2 years ago. Well they talked a lot about his life and how he died and about the life of the man who killed him. I just felt soo uncomfortable sitting there and listening to it. So guys I am serious:

DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE !

Well I guess that's it. I am just really really happy here and I hope the next 7 months are gonna go by really really slow.
And I am sooo excited about Thanks giving :) and I am already totally into Christmas. And at New Years Eve and the week after it we will go Phoenix, Arizona to a Wedding and OMG there are soo many awesome things that will happen the next :) I am soo excited :)

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen