hey guys :)
soo well there was a LOOOOT going on here.
First I went to Springfield, Missouri with my hostfamily to watch my host brother run at the nationals xc meet. It was really muuuuch time we spent in the car. But it was funny at the meet cause Sarah and I totally messed up with the spots to watch the runners so we only saw them like 3 times running by or something like that.
Thenon Saturday I met my new host family for lunch and then I went watching the house :) After that I went to the Mall with Marie and Katharina ( two other germans) to get some christmas present for our families, well especially for our families back in germany :)
At Saturday night I went to the musical "Crazy for you" at my school, and I have to say: the people know what they are doing! It was really really good :)
Then on Sunday I went to church with my "old" host parents and then I moved to my new host family. Of course it was kinda sad but I was sooo excited about my new host family:) They are sooo nice and I already love them.
well let me say it short: I LOVE THEM !!! :)
well that was just a really show update, I'm gonna tell you more soon :)
oh maybe host family:
host dad Ron,
host mom Cindy,
oldest host sister Missy with her husband John,
host sister Mandi,
host brother Greg,
and host sister Sami :) Sami is a Senior at my school and the youngest by far.
well I guess pictures are gonna come later and more text too hahaa,
xoxo
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen