"Ein neuer Weg ist immer ein Wagnis. Aber wenn wir den Mut haben loszugehen, dann ist jedes Stolpern und jeder Fehltritt ein Sieg über unsere Ängste, unsere Zweifel und Bedenken."

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013

Hey Guys!
 OMG I can't even believe how long I didn't write a post. Well, but I really didn't have time to do so and WHEN I had time I didn't feel like it haha.

soo well since it has been such a long time I don't even know everything that happened anymore haha.

Did I tell you about the finals ? Or about the Ballett I went to (the Nutcracker) ? I have no idea.

well finals are obviously the final tests in each class before break. So while you guys back in germany already had break since wednesday, we had finals wednesday, thursday and friday and then finally winter break :) I don't even know why I am writing in english cuz all my american friends will know what finals are but yah it just feels normal right now so I'm gonna go on with it haha.

ehhhm yah the first week of winter break was pretty stressful cuz obviously it was christmas :) Christmas day itself wasn't that exciting. My host parents and all my host siblings went out to my oldest host sister's house to celebrate there. When we got there we first had a really good break fast ( with cinnamon rolls ! Enough of a christmas present  for me haha) yah and then we spent whole 3 hours with unwrapping our presents. My host family went a little crazy on me, I never had that many presents since I was like 8 haha. But it was fun :) After that we just hung out, played CLUE and then we all watch a movie. Christmas Carol, of course!

Yah the saturday after that, we went out to Omaha to celebrate Christmas with my host dad's side of the family :) It was really fun especially cuz of the "Secret Santa" game we played. It wasn't really secret santa but it is soo weird that it doesn't have a name haha. You had to answer weird questions and then you get a sheet from another person and you had to buy a present for him/ her without knowing who it was or even if it was a woman or a man. It was really funny to see the presents that came out.

Then the Sunday I went to my Lc's house for a little Christmas party. We ate a lot and played some funny and awkward games. It was the last day I got to spend with Dania and Eike, who both left the USA last week to go back to their old life in germany. I am already so afraid when I think about it. It is so weird to think about that I won't see all the people here everyday anymore and some people I won't even see ever again. I don't want that to happen! I don't want to go back!

Yah then that night we went up to Omaha and spend the night there so we could go to the airport pretty early in the morning.

PHOENIX ! So we went there for a wedding of relatives and we decided to go a week earlier just to havesome fun with them. and yaaah:
 I am gonna move there guys! Seriously. Believe me. It is just the most beautiful place ever. Awesome warm weather (it was the coldest winter for a long time with 70° F / 21 °C :D), awesome mountains to hike (Sami (sister), Greg (brother), Chelsea and I hiked on the Camelback mountain one day and it was just soooo much fun , next to being pretty dangerous though :D) and I guess I don't even have to talk about the palm trees and cacti everywhere.
yah so we hung out there. Shopping, sight seeing and Sami and I spent a lot of our time at the pool and hot tub :) it was awesome. The best part about Phoenix was of course the wedding! (All the best to you, Nate and Madison!) It was just too beautiful to even describe it. I will never forget this day! Thank you all for this experience! :)

yah and then we got back on Sunday night. 10 pm in Omaha! We finally got home at about 12 pm. Then unpacking my stuff and searching my school stuff together  cuz  that was the day before schools started again. yah let's just say I was a little little tiny bit tired on Monday haha.


yah so my new schedule:

1. US History
2. human behavior
3. AP French
4. Theatre
5. TA german (TA means I am assistant)
6. Contemporary Literatur
7. Hip Hop

It is a pretty fun and easy schedule. I don't really have homework anymore and yah. German is probably the funniest class ever :D Since I am assistant I don't do anything in it than talking to my weird friends (yah I hope you read that Jon and Asa :D) and do homework (if I have some) for other classes. In addition to that I have 2nd lunch and since we have 3 lunches since this semester the 2nd lunch is in the middle of 5th period haha. That means We are going to German class for 30 minutes, lunch for 30 minutes and then back to german class again for like 20 minutes haha. yah it is weird :D
oh and of course we can't forget how incredibly cute it is to hear all the people talk in German with their accent! It is just sooo cute :)

yah well and yesterday night, I went to a hypnotize show with my host dad and sister :) it was so interesting and soooo funny :D cuz he told us we can try it out if we want to and so my sister and I were watching at this light and listening to his voice. Fortunately I woke up early enough cuz he came around and took people from the audience onto the stage. and YES my sister went up haha. She did everything and she was soo funny, everybody just watched her, looked at my dad and me and laughed. She rocked the show. Just bad that she doesn't know anything of what she did up there :D But hey we're having a DVD coming , so that she can finally see what weird stuff she did in front of all those people :D
Probably funniest evening in my whole life!



yah I guess that's it for now.
 So yah I am still alive and I am just happy here!

of and by the way: MY LC IS THE BEST! :))

Just putting this out there!


Well, I 'll talk to you later!

 Some people really exagerate with their Christmas decoration and it's not even the whole yard :D But hey it's pretty :)

  uppps... there went something wrong with the cookies!
 Phoenix ! ♥


 Hiking day :)
 Wedding day ! :)
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen