Hey guys!
Oh my... I am sooooo sorry that I haven't posted at all for such a long time. I was just really really busy and to be honest: I just want to enjoy my life here and every minute I've got.
I don't even know where to start because there is so much happening every day but well.. I will forget most of it anyway haha.
Okay I am just gonna skip february and start with my Birthday haha.
On my birthday's week end my host mom, sister, Mariah, her grandma and me went to Kansas City from Friday till Monday (we wanted to leave sunday but the high ways were closed because of the snow storm). It was a really fun week end. We mostly just went shopping and on my birthday (saturday) we went to a Scotty McCreery Concert. Seriously guys I have neverbeen into country music until then haha. But this guy is awesome.
Well the week end was awesome and I am really thankful for it :) THANKS guys!
The wednesday after that (it was our week of spring break - yah haha only a week) my sister, host mom and me went to a Taylor Swift concert in Omaha. OMG people out there. Taylor Swift's concert was AMAZING!!! Sami and I were in the pit ( so in between the different parts of the stage) and yah we had soo much fun. Taylor did an awesome job. She did everything. She walked through the seats, she performed 2 songs on another stage, she FLEW over the people haha. It was just perfect and a really really good time :)
Spring break is already over for 3 weeks now but hey we don't have school today or monday so yah a little last break before it goes back to school through the end without any break haha.
So then there is soccer :)
I just wanted to relax the spring without doing any sports besides PE class but hey who cares haha. I decided to try out for soccer just for fun, since I' ve never played before (next to PE classes in Germany) and yah. Surprisingly I was god enough to make the JV (Junior Varsity) team at East :) You don't even know how happy I was when they told me. And Léa french exchange student at my school who joined us since January, made the team also. And yah soccer is just soooo much fun. Of course I don't have that much free time anymore since we have practice everyday after school from like 3:30 till 5:30 and even saturday mornings, but hey IT IS FUN! I think it is a really good thing to spend your time on haha. We just had our third game today. And well we lost today BUT we won our first two games (5:0 and 3:0) and yah today was just an exception. We will catch up again.
well let's just say I LOVE IT! haha
Oh and I love Nebraskan weather guys. Just putting that out there right now haha.
Yah the winter was pretty cold but at least we had a loot of snow. And there were always times when it was pretty nice outside, you just learn to enjoy those days. And as soon as it got cold again there was snow and most often a snow day with it haha. Well now the spring is finally here and it is as warm as it is in summer in Germany haha. Today we had 24 degrees celsius outside and yah I would say you can call that spring :) The best thing about Nebraskan weather though is that there is really not much rain. we still only had like 7 times rain here since I am in the USA and yah I love to go out of the house without even wondering if it could rain or not. Here you don't need to carry an umbrella with you the whole time haha.
Well yah I think that was pretty much it. I just enjoy my time here and I can't even imagine going back right now. Not at all. Don't take that wrong and don't think I don't miss you guys or I am not thinking about you but my life here is soo close to perfect and I am just afraid of leaving it. I just love my host family so much and my friends here are awesome. Even school is fun here haha. I just love my life here.
Well, I'll try to keep up with blogging for my last few weeks here and pictures will follow sometime ( maybe haha).
xoxo
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen